I know! I know! Crappy picture, but I don't know how to put pics from my camera into the computer....
Last night my wonderful husband decided on his own accord, to trade his Mustang for something a little more useful for a family of 6. Five if you don't include Michael, and I guess I can't include Michael so there ya go. Family still at home of 5... :O)
No car payment. Just a straight up trade. Its a souped up 2004 Tahoe. I feel like a spoiled bratty brat having this car, but man oh man am I psyched!! It is sooo nice. It has a dvd player in it, Bose sound system, 3rd row seats, heated seats, leather seats, and lots lots more. It is going to work out great for winter driving, and when Troy goes hunting, hauling things, etc....so thank you Lord for my newest addition.
We have also ordered our parts for the privacy fence. It is being delivered tomorrow, I have the permit in hand from the city, and we are going to get started on Monday!! Again....thank you Lord for another new addition.
Guess I just wanted to share my excitement, even though the pic bites.
Take care!
Kristy

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.