Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Troy!

Today is my hubbies 38th birthday.  Time goes so fast.  Its weird, because it doesn't matter that you are a year older, you just always look the same when you look in the mirror...at least for now anyway!!

We are going to go out to lunch at Famous Dave's cuz Troy loves that place.  After that we are going to go to his brother's house for dessert and spend some time with his family.  Here's hoping for a nice day.

I am enjoying the nice weather.  Its about time!!  Went for a long walk with my kids, sister, and mom yesterday, than spent most of the day out in the yard.  The kids played with side walk chalk, and did some more work on the fort they are making.  Thursday night we went to Emily's school to view all of the "inventions" that the students in her class made.  She made "Message -A- Pet".  It was a cute little dog/cat bed with a night light and built in massager.  She didn't win, but that's OK.  She put time and effort into it, the idea was good, and that is what matters most.

Michael came home for the weekend.  He was needing a break.  Always nice to see him.  Jon's been hangin out too.   Always nice when I get to see all 4 of my brood in 1 place! 

As far as I know Joshua is doing OK.  God has a plan for him, and whatever it is will be played out in His time.  Keep praying for quick healing and a positive attitude.  I imagine its hard to remain positive right now for him, but he's a smart kid, and I know his faith in God will get him through this "bump."

Guess that's it for now.


Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.