![]() |
| Caleb on 8th birthday right outta bed~ |
So back to Caleb. Life has been one giant adventure since having Caleb. He is one of a kind for sure. He is full of energy, more energy, and than a little bit more. He is full of wonder, fun, spunk, curiosity, love, and empathy. When my labor started with him, it took about 2 hours or so from beginning to end for him to arrive. He grabbed the scissors from the nurses and they had to pry them out of his hand. That is my Caleb. He has big puppy dog eyes, big pouty lips, and personality to boot. He always makes us laugh, and he's also the one who can make me want to cry, scream, and wonder why what I try doesn't seem to work.
His mind is very busy, and I hope to see him do big things some day. He cries when others hurt, he defends those who are weaker than he. He sings his heart out in the shower, (and he has a GREAT voice). He is awesome at football. He starts baseball this year. I'll let you know how he is with that.. ;O)
He is working on hard on reading and slowly, but steadily making progress on getting to where he needs to be. He excels in math. He is an all around amazing little boy.
So today, Caleb, my baby boy....
Happy Birthday. Remember that we are learning together. Each child is a gift from God, and each child is unique in his/her ways. I am glad that God saw me fit to be your mother. I know I fail in many ways, but I like to think I excel in more... :O)
I love you to the moon and back Lubber.
Mamma

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.