Friday, February 11, 2011

Patience needed as I figure all this out! :O)

I just wanted to honor my brother's life here too.
We miss you so much, Danny.
We love you.  Hard to believe its been 2 years. 
I am grateful for the time I got to have with you here.
I know you are at peace, sweet peace now.
I know that we will meet again someday, in God's time, and I just might have to give you a fat knuckle!!

2 comments:

  1. We never know what life is going to hold for us.
    But, we have to accept what is handed out to us, no matter how difficult. I too, am so happy I had 29 years with Danny. He brought joy, tears,laughter, music, wonder..... (I wonder how I survived the first 5 years) into our lives. We will see you again, my dear Danny in God's time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that 2 fat knuckles for my only son.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.