I read a post in my brother's guest book this morning, and for some reason it made me feel quite emotional. I am missing Danny today. Its nice to know that people don't forget. He touched so many lives, whether it be witnessing and leading people to salvation, helping the broken down car on the side of the road, or literally saving lives with his job as a fireman. He was a hero in the literal sense. 2 close people to Danny died at a young age. One being his best friend, John. (killed by a drunk driver), the other a gal who died of a heart condition. Danny led both of those people down the path to salvation. What a blessing! Its all part of God's plan. Below, please enjoy some pictures of my awesome little brother. The first pic is of him fighting a pretty major fire. It was in the news and stuff...
Look at that tattoo. Believe it or not...yes, he was very, very proud of that thing...Its John Lennon. He loved John Lennon. My dad told him it looked like a press on. Tee hee. :O)

This has been a hard month. Even though two years have gone by, it still seems at times like yesterday. Dan was a very special child, teenager and man. I miss him very much. But, he now has sweet peace. My heart aches from missing him, but God has given me peace in my heart also, for that I am very thankful. Thanks for posting this. lv mom
ReplyDelete