Well....the kids got the flu. Yuck. High fevers, dry cough, dizziness, body aches, headaches, etc. Caleb says hot lava is being poured down his throat. (its not strep). We were up about 6x last night due to the high fevers and night sweats.
And little Miss Emmy had strange nightmares all night. I think it must have been because of her high fever? Not sure, but she was 100% certain that there was some evil entity in her room last night. Whatever "it" was it was shaking her bed and making her jerk all over... :O)
I convinced her the bed was ok, nothing was in there. Took her a while to admit that there was no evil entity in there, and that probably she was just thrashing around herself.
Ah....the joys of sick children.
Here's hoping for a quick recovery, and that mom doesn't get this.


Great pictures! I love it. I hope too that mom doesn't get sick. I hope the kids get better soon. Tell them grandma loves them!
ReplyDelete