Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

So Emily is still really pretty sick.  Her fever is down, thank goodness.  After seeing a couple of different Doctors' they decided that she has a viral infection in her corneas....
We looked in her throat last night because she made mention that it hurts, and it is full of pus.
So I bring her in again today to see if she has strep.  Didn't she have her tonsils removed so she wouldn't get strep anymore?  Yep!  She did.  It didn't work.  I think its because they shaved her tonsils, did not totally remove them.
So the saga continues....
Hope you feel better soon my sweet Emily.....

***REVISED***  Got back from the Dr and she doesn't have strep, she has mono!  So now I know what's wrong at least.  Here's hoping for a fast recovery....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.