Saturday, September 10, 2011

My poor Beebz....

My poor Emily has had such a rough past 4 weeks or so...
Out of 8 days of school she has already missed 3.
She came home on Wednesday with what appeared to be pink eye.
I started her on drops, and by Friday there was no improvement, and by 3 she had started feeling really sick, with fever, chills, bodyaches, headaches, etc...
I took her to urgent care and by the time we got in her fever was almost 105.
They did a full panel blood test, checked her urine, and everything came back OK.  (thank goodness)
So.....they gave me stronger drops, and sent us home.
She is so sick.  She asked me if she was going to die while we were at the DR.  :O(
After she went to bed the poor thing must have started with a dream, and she was literally hallucinating.
She jumped off her bed and ran down the hallway.  I called her name, and she came back in and jumped back on to her bed crying saying "they are all over my body!!  They are hurting me!!  Get them off of me.  I don't want to die mommy.  Don't let me die, mommy, promise to God I'm not going to die"... she had gouged the corner of her eye with her fingernail while trying to get "them" off of her...
It was so sad....
She finally "came to" and we slept together for most of the night, though fitfully.
Just took her temp again, and its 103.6 so I gave her some ibuprofen. 
Pray for Emily, and that her body will fight whatever is going on inside of it please.

I love you Beebz.
Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.