Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jon is off to his first day of school as a sophmore!!

Wow!  I have a sophomore in college, AND  sophomore in high school....  This is starting to play with my "I'm getting old" in my head...Jon has decided that for his junior and senior year he would like to go to the community college and take advantage of getting 2 years of schooling paid for...what a smart boy.  :O)  Of course he may change his mind 5 times before that time arrives, but for now that is what he is thinking he wants to do.  So he just left for the bus stop, and was feeling nervous...Uhh....how I remember that dreaded feeling of butterflies that first day!! 
So congrats on making it to your sophomore year, Jon.  I love you, and I am very proud of the young man you are becoming.  I hope that you hear the voice of Mr. Milbauer as you make choices in life, and remember that you have leadership qualities.  Not everyone has them.  Don't throw it out the window!!
Remember, no matter what I always love you.  I am proud to call you either "Jonathan Robert Cameron, MD", and I will be proud to call you "Jonny Bob-used car salesman"...  ;O)  The only thing I won't accept is you being 40 and living in my basement with a video game addiction!!  hee hee

My handsome young man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.