Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July Fun for Em and Caleb~

On Saturday, Troy took Emily and Caleb to Wisconsin for a day of fun at his brother's sister in laws home.
The left at 8:30 and got home after midnight, so it was a long, fun filled day for them.  I stayed home and spent some time with my older boys.  We all got hair cuts...lol....I think my hair might be as short as Jon's now with a ton of blonde foils in it...I like the cut, but not so sure about all that color.  Today we are going to go to Lisa's to celebrate Joshua making it successfully through boot camp.  I am very proud of him, and will post another blog about that after we go today so I can get some pics hopefully.
Here are some pics of Saturday's fun day for Emily and Caleb. Once again, I'm having trouble with posting my pictures and stuff??!!!  Irritating.  So please try to enjoy them....I don't really know how they will end up looking.  :O)


 <><>
Fireworks should be at the bottom....Oh well!!
Golf Ball Game<>
Hay Ride <><>
Bean Bag Toss

Caleb practicing his shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.