Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kids, Kids, Kids!!

Been busy with the kids lately I guess....A whole lotta doin nothin....but still busy..
We signed Caleb up for extended baseball, so that takes up 3 nights a week.  Emily has been busy with Koriah, doing lots of fishing and swimming.  Caleb had a birthday party Monday at a water park, what a great hot day for a water themed party!!  Tuesday we went and visited my cousin Katie and her children.  Sami and James met up with us there as well.  It was a nice time, and Katie made some good food, so thanks, cuz!!  ;O)
Last weekend we went to WI to go check out our new puppy, Gabe.  We will be picking him up on August 11th.  Well....actually I think Troy will be picking him up on the 11th.  I don't think I want to make that drive again.....BORING!!!!!  :O)

Anyway, there is a quick rundown on my life lately.  Things are good.  Kids are good.  We have our health.  We have our salvation.  What more does one need?  (maybe a good dose of patience at times...)
Enjoy my pics!

 <><><><>
<>
<><><><>
Isn't he a cutie patootie??
 
Emily's Frog she made



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.