Monday, July 11, 2011

A Visit From My Nephew, James...

Sami and James had to come down for a bunny show, so I got to spend some time with them on Saturday.  James is getting so big!  Its such a tragedy that Danny is missing out on his little boy's life.  I am grateful that we have James as the legacy Danny left for us! :O)
He is starting preschool in the fall, and I think it will be great for him.  He is a very smart boy.  He is also a very busy boy.  The structure and "keeping him busy" will be good for him.  School was a great thing for my Caleb too!!  Sami does a great job with James, and I am grateful to have her in my life as well.



I took a few more pics, but they were too dark to see.....So I guess we'll just use this one!!
Jimmy G and Beebz





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.