Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday Miku Boyka!!

Wow.  Michael turns 19 at 8:29 pm tomorrow, June 30th.  Its hard to believe that time goes so fast.  I remember lying in bed with Michael when he was a baby and wondering how am I going to do this for 18 years?  Well, I did it!  We made it.  Michael is my free spirited child.  He thinks unlike any other person I know, (except for maybe his father).  He is very athletic, he is very serious, has a genius ability on the guitar, and with writing words.  He thinks too deeply at times, but he is young, and I have faith he will be led down the path that he's supposed to be on eventually.  Considering I was 17 when I got pregnant with Michael, I think I've done a pretty good job.  I have done the best with who I was at at each stage.  When Michael is around he is either playing the guitar, climbing trees, or having conversations that are hard to follow with my "simple mind".  But he never ceases to bring a smile to my face.  He is my oldest child, and I wish him peace, I wish him love, I wish him joy.  I love watching him evolve, and it is a pleasure that he was lent to me from God.  Thank you, Lord for Michael.  Having trouble with the pics, so they are not in order....some are too dark....the one of him with his guitar and in the tree were just taken today...
<>
6lbs 15 oz. sorry its so dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.