At 10:27 a.m on June 13, 2001 Emily Anne Callies was born. Weighing in at 6 pounds 5 ounces, my first words to her was "she's so little"!! I cannot even begin to write about how Emily has blessed my life. I truly do not know what I would do without my little girl. She is this wonderful package of sweetness, sour, tender, tough all rolled into this skinny itty bitty body. She has a song in her heart. She doesn't judge people by their "outside shell". She holds her own having 3 brothers. She has brought more joy to my life then I can even begin to describe.
 |
| T Shirt she got |
 |
| Emily in her helmet with Koriah behind her |
 |
| Picture of Emily as an official 10 year old!! |
For her birthday I took her to Bunker Hills Stable for a horse back ride. It was an hour long trail ride. It was slow going, but the weather was beautiful, and I am glad we did it.
I remember when I turned 10 I thought it was the coolest thing that I was a "decade"...LOL! Now I'm pushing 4 decades...haha
I know God has big plans for my sweet Emily, and I pray that she will listen intently and follow His desires for her instead of her own. I pray that she will never lose the song in her heart.
Thank you Father for blessing me with this wonderful little girl.
I love you Emily.
Mamma
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.