Sunday, May 22, 2011

This is the day that the Lord has made~

I will rejoice and be glad in it.  This is the day!  This is the day that the Lord hath made!!

I love spring.  I love my yard in the spring.  It brings me a sense of contentment.  Peace.  Joy.  Gratefulness.
Spring holds a special place for me just because of how beautiful my yard looks for this season, but I need to learn to embrace all the wondrous works of our Father.  Whether it be snow tipped branches in the blustery winter, the crisp leaves in autumn, or the sights and sounds of summer.  They are all a gift from our Father for us to embrace and appreciate.  Here are a few pics I took while outside today.  Thank you for the beauty, Lord.  Thank you for my house, and thank you for my beautiful yard.

My Lilacs
<>
Ferns

Tree in my back yard

1 comment:

  1. I will never forget Great Grandma Olga saying with an outstreched hand, "everywhere I look I see the work of the Creator." perty lilacs too:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.