Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baseball Games!!

Well......
Caleb played catcher at his game tonight.  The one position I didn't want him playing.  It seems like such a dangerous position to be in....  especially when we're talking about 2nd and 3rd graders!!
Oh well.  He is alive and well... and he is injury free.  Dat's mah boy!!
:O)
He's so cute!  I just love that kid
Today was the last day of school for Emily and Caleb. Caleb's teacher wrote in his memory book that he is dear to her heart and to never lose his charm.  See!  I'm not the only one who sees how special he is!!  Caleb gets to go to his friends cabin for the weekend!!!  That should be so much fun for him.  He gets to fish, play, and just be a little boy.  This will be his first time leaving mom and dad for this long.  I think as long as we answer the phone to say good night he'll be OK though. 

Have a good day everyone!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.