Saturday, May 21, 2011

We put "FUN" in dysfunctional!!

After going out shopping and ordering carpet for Emily's bedroom last night, I went and picked Emily up at Caleb's baseball game that wasn't cancelled (HUGE surprise).  I went and picked Jon up from his friends house and went home. 
I don't know how these things get started, but it doesn't happen very often.  I wish it did because the house was full of laughing, giggling, and a lot of "that needed beat"....(a family saying)
I will tell you we were laughing our fool heads off at  the stupidity and complete "ugliness" we were creating. My wall is still a little to thick to put one up of myself, but here are Emily and Jon in all their glory.
Like Jon said when the fun was over: "I bet we are the only family that did this tonight."  :O)
Enjoy the pics!!

OK maybe this one isn't so ugly...

Oh!  The possibilities of a hair net are endless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.