Today, me and the kids are going to Brainerd to spend the day with Sami and James. I always enjoy that trip. They have a nice house that has such a beautiful wooded back yard. Sami is breeding and showing rabbits now, so she has lots of soft, cute, cuddly wabbits for the kids to hold and play with. She just bought a "bigger" kid friendly rabbit for James, and she let him name him whatever he wanted. James chose the name Richard. I don't know why, but that made me laugh pretty hard... what 3 year old names their rabbit Richard? James is so adorable, I just love that little man. He is a busy little guy who is too smart for his own good. He is very, very smart. I don't say that cuz I'm his aunt either. Fact is fact. :O)
So, enjoy your Saturday, enjoy the weather, and I know I will as I get to go love up my littlest nephew...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.