So I guess its the driving in snow that I dislike quite a little bit.. :O)
I have always been this way. It truly brings me into a major state of anxiety when I know I have to go driving in the snow. It doesn't matter if its 2 inches or a foot. I have this irrational fear of getting into an accident, going into the ditch because I lose control, etc....I panic and I think about it non stop the day before I know I have to go out in it....crazy huh?
So while I am contemplating my drive in the snow, (I have to go into work today) I am reading from one of my devotionals, and guess what? Yep! You got it. Once again, I was listening, and once again God talked to me. Here is what He told me:
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 NASB
He is so amazing. He has His ways, doesn't He? I just love it. I love how when you keep your heart open, you hear Him. And it brings comfort. And peace. And joy.
Guess I better clean the car off and get ready to go into work.
Have a blessed day, and may you feel the Lord's presence within you. And may you be still long enough to hear what He needs you to hear today.
It must have worked, because I greeted you at work! God is good. I say that so many times,
ReplyDeletebut it is so true. We can't say it enough.