Monday, December 19, 2011

Interesting reading:

I bought a book from the Mark Williams concert I went to last night.  This man has an incredible story, although I haven't read the entire book yet.  He gave us a tad bit information about himself at the concert.  He was in a really bad car accident 12/8/01 and he almost died.  His faith in our Lord God, his perseverance, the love and faithfulness of family helped him to recover from his injuries.  His mother is the author of the book, and its called "Under the Shadow".

I actually have only read the preface from Mark, but I am already looking forward to reading the book, as what I have read thus far has already touched me.
Here is a small excerpt:
"We often don't realize all the blessings we have in life until they are taken from us.  I learned that prayer is very powerful.  I also learned that suffering produces perseverance and perseverance produces character and character produces hope."

Amen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.