Thursday, December 22, 2011

Homemade Christmas presents!!

The presents your children make for you at school?  I know without a doubt, that is one thing I will miss terribly when my youngest ones are out of elementary school.  They always get so excited, and they can never wait til Christmas to give you the gift they spent so much time making.  Maybe I'll get a few when I am a grandma too....
They grow up so fast, and some days you wish for it to go faster.  But on the days like today, when its slow going, and you are looking at the hand made gifts, it melts your heart.  Makes you want to hold on a little tighter, a little longer.
Thanks for the gifts, Emily and Caleb.
I love them.
Christmas Ornament from Emily

The Bag She decorated

Caleb's Ornament to me


The Front of Caleb's ornament

More decoration of Emily's Bag

The pics are dark, but you get the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.