Monday, December 5, 2011

Cause for Celebration!!!

December 4th, 2011 I was able to celebrate my deliverance from the evil grips of alcohol abuse!!!
I am free.  Free from the grips, the pain, the secret of alcohol.  Free for 2 years!!!!

I am so blessed to have such a loving, long suffering Savior!  He brought me back when He couldn't stand watching me self destruct any longer.  I truly was delivered.  No cravings, no desire to use since my sober birthday of December 4th.  and I owe it ALL to our Loving Father.

Not a day goes by that I don't praise God for my sobriety.  May I never forget that dreadful, painful day of December 3rd, 2009.  May I always keep the memory tucked away, but not so far that I can't bring it up to remind myself of who I will NEVER be again.

Thank you to my loving earthly family as well.  Thank you for your patience, thank you for loving me unconditionally as I started my journey of recovery and healing.
I love all of you so very much.  You were with me from the beginning, and you will be here with me until the end, and thank you Father for blessing me with such a special family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.