Well, Caleb had his CT scan, and it was determined that he still has acute appendicitis, and his abscess has not decreased in size. The Dr feels it is necessary to go ahead and do an exploratory surgery, remove his appendix, and also drain his abscess. This is happening today! We check in at 12:30 and surgery is scheduled for 2:30. He will be spending the night, (maybe longer) in the hospital while his body heals.
I ask that if you read my blog you pray for Caleb, pray that the Dr. will continue to use good faith and judgement and that it all goes smooth, and that Caleb recovers quickly.
I will give an update after we are home from the hospital.
Dear Lord,
I pray that you will cradle Caleb in your loving arms, give him continued strength to handle his journey with courage. Protect him, Lord. Keep him safe and healthy. I ask that you give Dr. Johnson the knowledge to handle Caleb with the utmost care. I pray for a quick recovery for my son.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.