Friday, September 19, 2014

JonnyBob Graduated!!!

Whew!  That was a tough one.  I truly thought maybe my boy was going to stop going to school.  But he pulled through.  I am proud of him, as I know his last year was really tough.  Going through some life changes, and doing school day after day wore him down.  He did it.  Now he just needs a little time to figure out what he wants to do with his life.  I have faith in him, and I know he will be OK.  My little boy who is afraid of Lightling, bacteria under his fingernails, and having to have 3 pacifiers at a time is long gone.  He has grown into a fine young man that I am proud of.
I love you my Jonny Bob!  I am proud of you always and no matter what.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.