Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hey, Stranger!

I know, I know.  Its been much too long!!  I can't believe how quickly time goes by.
God is taking care of me, and I am so grateful!  I should say He is taking care of my family.  I have been busy training for my Full time job, moving to a different dept.  It is a lot to learn, but I am finding I am smarter than I ever thought.  :)

I don't have time right now, but I will be updating SOON!  I've missed so much, and have so much to share.

More to come...

Take care all!

Kristy



Seek ye first the kingdom of God, And His righteousness;
And all these things shall be added unto you.
Hallelu, Hallelujah!

Ask, and it shall be given unto you, Seek, and ye shall find. Knock, and the door shall be opened unto you.
Hallelu, Hallelujah!

Man shall not live by bread alone,
But by every word
That proceeds out from the mouth of God.
Hallelu, Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.