Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Today I remember Danny~

It's been Four years ago today that you passed away, Danny.  We will be celebrating James 5th birthday on Sunday.  Your lil man is starting Kindergarten in the Fall.  I can hardly believe how time seems to fly by so fast.
I hold on to so many memories, as its all we have now.  I remember you as super man with the curl on your forehead.  I remember how scared you were of the "Hay Monster", and I remember when I spit in your mouth...by accident of course!
I remember holding you as an infant, so fascinated by your butter hair.  Your love of music, your love of cooking, getting that turkey that one year in SD.  I could go on and on as you left us with so many stories, so many memories to cherish and hold safely within our hearts and minds.

So today, I just want you to know you're still missed.  And still loved so very much.

I can't wait until we get to all be together as a family again.

I love you,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.