Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Don't you ever smile, at a crocodile!
Miss Emily is doing Peter Pan, and she is going to be Tick Tock the Croc!
She gets to sing a duet, and we are getting excited. First practice was last night, and I am going to stage manage again as well. Its such a great group of people, and I am so happy we found this positive past time!
Emily is also going to be singing two acapella solo's at a German Festival in May. She will be dressed as Little Red Riding Hood. She is loving choir, her voice lessons, and now another play to add to her resume! :)
She will also be trying out for Annie in the summer, which, in my opinion, will be the best one yet, only because I LOVE the production of Annie.
Caleb is getting geared up for baseball starting up in April, and he has a new bat he got for Christmas to start out right. He is improving daily on his reading ability, and is up to grade level now! I am so proud of him. He's been working hard at it.
Jon is taking his drivers test in April. He is also going to be going to prom this year, his junior year....wow...where does the time go. He's such a neat young man. He has a sound head on his shoulders, and I couldn't be more proud of him.
Mike is working part time, and wrapping him in prayer is what is best for him at this point in his life. I have given him over to our Heavenly Father, and I know that no matter what it will be OK.
Just a quick update.
Have a great day! Spring is right around the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.