Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Random Pics~

Emily's stage makeup


Outfit Emily bought with her own money


Caleb looking dapper!



My sweet 16 year old on job interview day!  Congrats, Jon!
As I said, Jon got a job at K-Mart 2 days after he turned 16.  Thought I better take advantage of how nice he looked for his job interview and snap a couple of pics!  He is turning out to be such a nice young man.  He enjoyed a 2 week to trip to Florida to visit his dad this summer where he got to see Dolphins, a funnel cloud, and go snorkeling.  He enjoyed a summer of being lazy, sleeping in, drinking Monster and hangin out with friends.  Back to the grindstone today, Jon.  Today he starts his JUNIOR year of high school.  Man do I feel old!  Michael starts his Junior year of college today, too.  I guess that makes me feel even older.  Wow...time goes by fast when you're raising kids, doesn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.