Fall has to be one of my favorite seasons. No...it is my favorite season. The smells, the sounds, the beautiful tapestry God has created for our viewing pleasure. I want to relish in it this year. I want to find the beauty in the intricate web made by the spider, listen to the birds making their plans for the winter around the corner....laugh at the squirrels who think I don't see them stealing all the bird food out of our feeder. I thank our Lord for all He has blessed us with. We take too much for granted.
On Saturday, me, my mom, Emily,Caleb, Abby, and Emily's friend, Ellie went to Brainerd for the day to visit with Sami and James. We had a really nice time at the Nisswa Fall Festival, a Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze/Petting Zoo, laying around on the hammock, and and having a bon fire. Things to treasure, things to be grateful for.
 |
| Beautiful sun set |
 |
| Caleb, James, and Emily |
 |
| Abby, Caleb, Ellie, Em, Sami and Grandma |
 |
| Mine Beautiful Mamma |
 |
| She's overcome her fear of spido's!! |
 |
| Mr. Jimmy G |
 |
| Em and Ellie |
 |
| Ellie, Em, and Abby |
 |
| My favorite flowers ever!!! |
 |
| Me and my Mamma |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.