Saturday, April 14, 2012

Time with Caleb~

I guess I need to use all my time wisely, since it seems I can barely breathe lately.  I am busy with Emily almost 5 days a week in the evenings due to play practice, and of course I work during the day while the kids are at school.  I am grateful I get to work right from home.  Starting next week, I will be working another job from home as well doing scheduling for an irrigation business.  So if I think I'm busy now....look out!
During Emily's voice lessons today, Caleb and I found this small park with a pathway down to this little body of water.  There were several people canoeing, and their were some ducks, and it was just beautiful with the sunshine and breeze.  Caleb even chased a lilac colored moth for a while, skipped some rocks.  It was only for a 1/2 hour, but it was quality time, and that counts for something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.