 |
| Home made chocolate buttercream frosting Emily made |
 |
| Spinach Dip |
 |
| Em and Michael |
 |
| Em's sunflower cake and Bunny Bread |
 |
| Grandma coloring eggs with us!! |
 |
| Mr. Caleb coloring eggs |
 |
| Emily's Bunny she made from scratch |
 |
| The finished product |
 |
| Caleb and Josh |
 |
| So stoic...don't ya think? |
 |
| Dane |
 |
| Caleb, Dane, Abby, Emily, Kaitlyn, Josh, Michael, Jon, and Jon's friend, Hope |
 |
| with Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| Poifect Gary face!! |
 |
| The two oldest grandchildren....wow.... |
 |
| The sweet, smart, beautiful talented Kaitlyn |
 |
| See the flag flying in the back? |
 |
| Miss Emmy Anne |
 |
| Chillin and relaxin on the couch.... |
We went to my parents house today for Easter. It was a nice day spent with family. I always love it when I have all 4 of my children together in one place. It warms my heart. I wish little James and Sami could have been there to make it complete, but 8 out of 9 grand kids isn't bad. We had good food, great fellowship, lots of laughs, an egg hunt, a nice prayer said, and an all around nice time. Emily made a sunflower cake, Easter Bunny bread, a clay Bunny, spinach dip, sweet potatoes, and home made chocolate butter cream frosting to bring along. She's a little baker....just like I used to be when I was her age. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.