Wednesday, March 7, 2012

More Fun in the snow~


OK.  So I have this awesome camera my parents gave me, so why didn't I use it for these utterly adorable pictures you ask?  Because I had my phone in hand, not the camera, and they don't sit still long enough for me to run into the house, grab the camera and snap...
Here is Remi and Rico.  My parents changed his name from Niko to Rico.  As you can see, his ears stand up all the time now!  He still comes to my house 3x a week to play with Gabe and Remi.  They all get along so well, and have soooo much fun together.
I guess there is some truth to the fact that dog can be man's best friend.  I know my Dad's dogs have healed him and filled him up in a way no person could.
I am happy that I can be a part of raising Rico, and giving him the "fun" he needs while my parents are working.  Guess I better start wearing my camera around my neck...
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.