Just got his permit today and he's already feeling cocky. I'm joking. Congrats to my son, Jon for passing his permit test today. They grow so fast. Where does the time go? Jon is a kind, responsible, funny as heck young man, and I know he will use his best judgement as he learns how to drive. Seems like just yesterday he was afraid of "lightling" and getting bacteria under his fingernails....
Its exciting to watch them grow and mature.
My prayer for all of my children is that they will love and serve the Lord, listen to Him and the calling He has for them. Have the courage to follow it. To love themselves, accept themselves exactly the way they are, and know that they are special, they are gifts from our Savior, and know without a doubt how much I love them.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.