So last night, Jon got bored and decided he needed to clean up all the vines growing on to our deck.
He went into our shed, found this strange looking power cutter thingy and got busy. He, Caleb, and Emily all worked together cutting, raking, and piling the mess onto the 4 wheeler and driving it to the back of our yard and making deposits into our "pile." Now that is something I'll have to get a picture of soon!! It is quite impressive this "pile" of brush we have. It seems every storm we've had this year has caused a lot of damage to our trees, so it just keeps growing, and growing. I'm surprised the city hasn't paid us a visit! :O)
Next week Football starts for Caleb. He is very excited as this is his first year being able to play tackle. He plays hard, and its a great sport for my boy who is has so much natural energy.
Right now, Troy, Emily, Caleb, and Sandy (Troy's mom) are making the drive to Wisconsin to pick up our newest addition, Gabe. I will post pictures of him tomorrow. He is going to hopefully make a fine hunting dog for Troy, and just an all around companion for the family. I must admit I am anxious to meet the lil guy.
Well...have a wonderful day, and enjoy my pictures.
 |
| My sunshine |
 |
| who you calling little? |
 |
| Poor Chloe...so dark she blends with everything! |
 |
| Jon fell off a roof and sprained his wrist and both feet.... |
 |
| I know I'm ready for some football!! |
 |
are you ready for some football??
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.