Monday, August 29, 2011

The First Day of School went GREAT!!!

The kids had a GREAT first day.  They both love their teachers.  Always happy to hear.
Both teachers are very anti-bullying, another great thing to hear, as I was bullied, and so was Jon for a period of time, and I know how painful and how long lasting those scars last.

Emily had to make an "About Me" Bag to bring with her today.  This is what she wrote on the outside of the bag: (its a song she learned in church and thought it described her well)

"Helpful, loving, loyal, and kind.  Always willing to do what is right with a pure heart.  Nothing will bother my mind."

She also cut out a quote from Reader's Digest that said " I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have lived just the length of it.  I want to have lived the width of it as well."

Here is a pic of Emily AFTER school today:



And here is a picture of my dearest Caleb AFTER school today.  (he came home with a bad headache)


He is a tired boy....

CONGRATS ON MAKING THE FIRST DAY A SUCCESS!!  I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.