Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Caleb turned 11 on April 9th!

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

My youngest child is now 11 years old.  Wow.
Long ago were the days of changing diapers, giving baths, breathing in the sweet smell of a baby.  Picking out outfits, holding hands, packing diaper bags, baby giggles.

My days are different now, and have been for a while.  But they are still filled with laughter, some fighting, lots of questions, and me watching in awe as they grow so fast.

We celebrated a few different times this year, so he had his fill of eating out and got some nice gifts.
 I love watching you grow, mature, and slowly turn into the person you are meant to be.  Right now you want to be a Police Officer, and that is something I can totally see you doing.  I am proud of you and Love you very much!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.