Sunday, January 5, 2014

Puppies n' Pinatas~

Emily had to make something for her Spanish class that represents something they do in the Spanish culture, so she decided to make a Pinata.  I thought it turned out really good!  Seems everything she does she excels at.  Must be nice.  ha-ha

I also took a few more pics of the dogs, Juno and Gabe as I don't have too many of Gabe!  He is hard to photograph cuz he moves an awful lot, but they turned out OK I think.

Gabe

Enjoying his bone



Both have bones....

But Gabe's looks better!

How can I sneak in there and steal it?


Think I'll try to look innocent...



And....it didn't work!  Gabe wins!


The pinata

Caleb playing a video game

Working on her pinata

The final product...I see an "A" in her future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.