I got some pictures of Mr. Luke, Rico, and Juno. They, too, had a nice Christmas I think. They got lots of ham, some desserts, whipping cream, bacon strips, and play time outside. I don't know what the new year will bring for Luke, but I hope he gets to enjoy 2014. His spinal disease appears to be progressing some, its harder for him to get his back legs going, but he isn't in pain, and he seems to really truly enjoy his life. Why wouldn't he? My dad spoils him, and loves him so much. The feeling is mutual with Luke towards my Dad. They have a really special relationship, my dad often referring to Luke as his best friend.
 |
| Rico |
 |
| Luke howling |
 |
| Luke |
 |
| Mike, Juno, and Rico |
 |
| Rico kissing Mike, he isn't eating his cheek off, I promise! |
 |
| Rico and Luke |
 |
| Luke |
 |
| Mike and Luke |
 |
| Luke enjoying a belly rub |
 |
| Juno |
 |
| Rico |
 |
| Rico |
 |
| Juno |
 |
| Rico |
What a beautiful group of Shepherds! They get along well, as long as Juno doesn't get "too close" to Gary. Then Luke gets jealous, ha-ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.