Some people might say I am crazy. Maybe I am? :)
I've thought about it for some time, and I decided to take a couple of the things I love most and do something with it. Troy and I purchased a female German Shepherd named Juno. She was born May 10th, 2013. I am going to train her to be a therapy dog. We start our very first batch of training, puppy Kindergarten, this upcoming Thursday night. I love dogs, and I love people who are special needs, elderly, or just less fortunate. With this dog, I can take the things I love, and mesh them together, and I am so excited! She is proving to be a very smart dog, who will train like a breeze. We are going to bring love and affection to people lives during their darker hours, and I cannot wait.
She is also our newest family pet of course, and I think the entire family has fallen in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.