Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday Miss Emmy Anne!

Hard to believe my Emily is going into 7th grade and only has one more year before officially being a teenager...
She is growing up so fast.  We got her a phone for her birthday, something I struggle with, but think is a good idea as it will give me a bit more freedom when dropping her off at practices and things like that.
She continues to be a sweet, hilarious, goofy gal.  She makes me laugh almost daily.  She is artistic, and sees things that other people don't.  She gives people the benefit of the doubt, and likes to help the "under dog"...just like her mom.  :)

I am excited and scared to see what the next few years will bring, but I know things will be just fine!  She has a strong sense of right and wrong, and as long as she keeps that song in heart, I know we'll be good.

I love you, Emily.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.