Wow....
my baby brother turned 34 on May 30th. I can hardly believe it.
I miss him so much sometimes. I miss his phone calls. I miss his laugh. I miss his butt headiness!!!
I wish his place of rest, (although he isn't there) was closer so I could go and sit there sometimes. I don't allow myself to think about it too often, but it breaks my heart that it was so important to him to have a headstone so people could go visit him there, and I rarely get the chance to do so. I wish it was closer.... I already said that, didn't I?
We had a little celebration last weekend for his birthday at my mom's house. We had BBQ pork pulled sandwiches, shoestring chicken salad, and ice cream.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Danny!
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday,
Santa Claus shaved his beard and now
the kids think he's weird,
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday,
Easter Bunny broke his legs,
now there's blood all over the eggs,
Happy Birthday!!
Surely you remember me singing those gems to you, right?!
I love you and miss you Danny~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.