As we go on to do egg hunts, and celebrate with family today, I hope we all try to remember why we celebrate today. Jesus died on the cross for our sins. He did what no other can do. Three days later, He conquered death, and rose again, so that those of us who know Him, trust Him, believe Him can overcome death too. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shall be saved.
I am grateful to know the Lord. I am grateful to have put my trust in Him. I am thankful to say that I am saved, I have been born again! The best gift I have ever received is my salvation that broke me free from the chains of sin that bind me daily. Thank you, Lord, thank you. Thank you for dying for me. Thank you for forgiveness. Thank you for giving me life when I didn't deserve it. Thank you for suffering on that cross because your love for us is so great. Thank you.
![]() |
| He is Risen!!! |
Might we also remember our loved ones who are not with us today. My prayer is that they have the best reason to celebrate, as they are already with our Father.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.