Monday, January 28, 2013

Where has the time gone...

Wow.  I can't believe how long its been since I blogged.  I guess time has a way of slipping by when you have a busy life.  I need to make a resolution to take time to update now and then though, don't I?  So much has gone on, I don't even know where to start.  Emily and Michael finished The Little Mermaid, and we have Peter Pan coming up in a month or so!  Michael was King Triton, and Emily was a Chef and a Geeky Gull.  She had some awesome harmony songs in the play.  Emily has recently joined choir, and is participating in the two of them.  Caleb starts a baseball camp next month, Michael is moved back home, and getting stable, finding his way slowly but surely.  God has a plan for him, and I trust Him fully.  Jon is doing great, and all in all I have no complaints.  We made a trip to Disney World this month, as Emily performed in Downtown Disney.  What a memory it will be.  We also rented a car since we were so close to the ocean, and I get to cross that off my bucket list now.
I like showing pictures, so I have a ton of them to post.  I won't be making comments on them all, but you can enjoy them all the same I hope.  I sometimes question my ability as a mother, as I'm sure every mom does.  So I pray that God will help me.  Help me understand, help me to be patient.  Help me to accept what I don't understand.  Help me to remain a stable, gentle, loving force in the lives of my children.  Help me to deal with problems, not run away from them, help me to be the Mamma Bear when the times arise.  Help me to know what is best for each and every one of my precious gifts.
I think I'll do pics in separate posts since there are so many of them.
Take care, and may God bless all who read this, and the people we love.

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.