Friday, May 4, 2012

Busy livin life....breathing...one moment at a time...

That's my boy pitching in baseball.  He has quite the arm!  I must say I was impressed with his ability.  Life has been beyond insanely crazy lately.  This is the last weekend of Emily's play, and that is going to free up so much time I won't even know what to do with spare moments anymore!!  In the next 3 days, we have 5 performances to go to.  She has to be to each performance an hour early, which means essentially Saturday and Sunday we will be gone from around 12:30 to after 10:00 each night.....I've said it before, I'll say it again...so proud of her.  So much stamina she has.
I am proud of Caleb, too!  I finally got to watch him practice at baseball and was amazed by his pitching ability.  He is an athlete.  Its in his blood.  Its who he is.  He is very competitive.  He works and plays hard.  His first game is tonight, and its "under the lights" so he is excited for that.  Let's hope the weather holds out so he can...I remember last year....he wore that uniform for weeks before he actually could play a game or anything because of all the crappy weather!!  So here's hoping for NO RAIN until AFTER his game tonight!!!  I am hoping to sneak out of Emily's dealio for a while tonight so I can run to the park and see him.  He expressed that it seems like all I care about lately are my 2 jobs and Emily's play...OUCH.  I am grateful the play is almost done and I can focus on watching Caleb and making him feel important too.
Well...just a quick check in.  Hope all is well with whoever may find the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.